WIN A $250 OZARK HOME VOUCHER
Instructions on how to enter the ‘$250 Ozark Home Voucher’ (Promotion) form part of the conditions of entry. By participating entrants agree to be bound by these conditions;
2. The Promotion opens on Wednesday – 22 July at 10.00pm (AEST) and closes on Saturday – 22 August at 10.00pm (AEST) (Promotion Period).
ELIGIBILITY TO ENTER:
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents over the age of 18. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its retailers, franchisees, suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this competition are not eligible to enter.
4. Any person who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry or judging process in any way, engages in any unlawful or improper conduct which jeopardises or is likely to jeopardise the fair or proper conduct of the Promotion, or who does not properly comply with the entry or judging process, will be ineligible to win.
HOW TO ENTER:
5. To be eligible to enter: Entrants must sign up to the Ozark Home eNewsletter and tell in 25 words or less what Ozark Home product is on their wishlist and why. Only one response may be submitted during the Promotion Period by an entrant and entitles that entrant to one entry. Identical entries will be disqualified.
6. All entries submitted become the property of the Promoter. Entries must be received within the Promotion Period outlined above.
7. The winner will receive a $250 Voucher for Ozark.com.au. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
8. This competition is not a game of chance. Each entry will be judged by a panel of the Promoter’s employees at Ozark Home Pty Ltd at 3/993 North Road, Murrumbeena on Sunday - 23 August 2020 at 1.00pm (AEST).
9. The winner (one winner only) will be selected based on the creativity and sentiment of their response.
10. The winner will be notified by email on Monday – 24 August 2020 by 5.00pm.
11. The winner’s details may be published on the Promoter’s website (www.ozark.com.au) within the week following the selection of the winner.
12. The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
UNCLAIMED PRIZE DRAW:
13. Winner must claim their prize within three months. Ozark Home will send the prize to the winners nominated email address.
14. The Promoter will take all reasonable steps to identify and notify the winner in an attempt to ensure that the chosen winner receives their prize. If the prize is still unclaimed after 3 months of being announced, then the prize will be forfeited. Any winner whose prize has been forfeited shall not be entitled to any payment or compensation from the Promoter.
15. Any costs associated with entering the competition and accessing the websites are the responsibility of the entrant.
16. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for, and the entrant releases the Promoter from responsibility for, any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, claim, damage or injury to person or property (including computer systems and servers) as a result of the entrant’s participation in this Promotion or the conduct of the Promotion generally or as a direct or indirect result of an entrant’s error, any technical problem of any kind including communications or network failure, unauthorised access to, transferring or theft of data, whether caused by the entrant or associated with the equipment or programming used in the conduct of this Promotion. If, because of any such problem, this Promotion is not able to be conducted as planned and/or the Promotion’s administration, security, fairness or integrity are compromised or affected, the Promoter may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and/or disqualify any entrant involved in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this Promotion in any way.
18. The Promoter may communicate or advertise this competition via Instagram and Facebook. The Promotion, however, is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook. Each entrant completely releases Instagram and Facebook from any and all liability. These terms and conditions do not, nor do they purport to, limit, exclude or modify any non-excludable statutory guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act Cth (2010), or any other warranties (whether express or implied) under any state or federal legislation which cannot be excluded.
19. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
20. To the fullest extent permitted by law and without limiting any other conditions of entry, the Promoter may, in its discretion, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, subject to any directions given by any relevant authority. All entrants participating in the Promotion at the point of termination, modification or suspension of the Promotion will be notified by the Promoter in writing. In the event of modification or suspension of the Promotion, the entrant may choose to terminate their participation in the Promotion at no cost.